Snrcorp has been designing, manufacturing and installing greenhouses for almost ten years. We employ a professional R&D team of more than 15 highly trained people, who are dedicated to the analysis on growth solutions for greenhouse growing.
Snrcorp has cooperation with celebrity gardeners from The Netherlands, Japan, Australia and the Middle East.
In accordance with customers’ requirements, Snrcorp provides cost-effective greenhouse products and solutions according to the climate conditions and cultivation needs of different countries.
Project information should be supplied by the customers for our analysis. This information should include project area or constructive land scale, and local climatic conditions, such as wind speed, temperature range, humidity range, cultivation plan, crop type, cultivation method (soil cultivation or soilless cultivation) and so on. These factors will all affect the design of greenhouse.
Therefore, please provide the following information before we can begin creating a design:
1). Area (length*width) and height (total height and eave height)
2). Cover material in the side and top part
3). Local climate (wind, snow, temperature, wind)
The information is quite important for making a complete scheme. The minimum order quantity is 2,000 square meters. If your order quantity is under 2,000 square meters, the price should be adjusted according to the order quantity.
Local information collection
Customer assistance is required for us to collect the local information, which assures a reasonable design for our customers.
Based on the given project information and the local information, Snrcorp's engineers will put forward a recommended greenhouse construction model, climate control system and other equipment required in the project. Then they will deliver a consultation about above items with customers. If necessary, we can put forth a redesign for review.
Snrcorp will deliver greenhouses within 15-30 days after receiving the deposit. And the exact time will be decided according to the order quantity. This trade has developed a standard form of payment, often termed 30/70 TT. This means: 30 percent down payment on placement of the order, with the remaining 70% due upon shipment. And the payment method can be changed if necessary.
After customer confirmation regarding the design drawing, our factory will begin production of the required supporting equipment, packing and delivery according to the agreed upon details.
Snrcorp will provide installation manual and deliver remote guidance for our customers. Moreover, we could also send our engineering service technicians to the construction site for installation assistance.If necessary, we can also contract turnkey projects.