As an economical replacement of steel wire and iron wire, UV stabilized PET filaments are recommended to use in the fruit nursery, greenhouse and poultry breeding projects, because they feature tensile strength, tear resistance, smooth surface, weather resistance, long service life, etc.
Colors: transparent, black, white, customized
The thickness of PET filaments vary depending on the applications:
4.0mm-3.5mm PET filaments for poultry breeding netting, fruit nursery, etc.
3.0mm-2.5mm PET filaments for rain shelter, fruit nursery, etc.
2.2mm-2.0mm PET filaments for shade netting, anti-bird netting, etc.
- Economical: 80% lighter than steel and iron wire, low cost
- Wide applications: all specifications available to cover all needs
- Physical properties: high strength, thermal stability, low elongation, no electrical conductivity
- Chemical properties: acid and alkali resistance, UV resistance
- Eco-friendliness: causes no corrosion and pollution to the environment; outdoor use for more than 10 years
Benefits (comparing with steel and iron wire)
- Lower investment costs
- Extremely low elongation ensures constant tension for PEF filaments even after long periods of the time, while the steel wire and iron wire will change their tension with the time and varied temperatures.
- 80% lighter than steel wire and iron wire, easy and quick installation
Have some questions?
Our experts owe ready to help answer all of your questions and give you the most cost effective quotes.
Supplies and Systems